Carrot Sweetcorn Soup
carrots 3 – 4
frozen corn kernels – 1 cup
butter – 1 tbsp
salt to taste
green chilies to taste
water – 4 cups
- In a pan or pressure cooker add the water and carrots and cook it until the carrots are soft and tender.
- Let the carrot cool and then blend it to fine paste
- Now reheat the carrot soup. Add more water if the consistency is thick
- Once it comes to a boil, add corn kernels, salt, butter and green chilies to taste
- let it boil for 2 -3 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and add chopped coriander leaves
- Serve hot and enjoy